Our large client is looking for a qualified actuary to monitor key actuarial risks affecting personal finance and working closely with product solutions to support the alignment of product delivery with business needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and driving an improved understanding of profitability and market competitiveness of the business through various value-add actuarial business partner analysis.
- Review and update the economic model and use to drive strategic focus of business planning process
- Influence and provide input into key finance projects (e.g. IFRS 17).
- Working with the finance risk team to drive a better understanding of the potential financial impact of the actuarial risks that we are exposed to.
- Providing business input into new product developments, experience investigations and re-pricing exercises carried out by product solutions.
- Providing business input in response to any changes required to the valuation basis, models and methodologies as recommended by the finance hub actuarial team.
|Job Category||Qualified Actuary|
|For more information, please contact||Wilhelm de Wet [email@example.com]|