Our client is searching for a junior actuarial student to develop and maintain pricing.
Responsibilities will include:
• Determine pricing for regulated and non-regulated products and ensure they are accurate, competitive and profitable.
• Develop, maintain and update pricing methodology and pricing models for different type of channels, clients and products and their respective scenarios
• Analyse the cause of loss ratio and other relevant factors to be able to provide recommendations and assumptions for pricing models.
• Continuously track product and client profitability and detailed tracking of the revenue and costs by understanding of all the levers of profitability and executing appropriately to pull these levers.
• Strategy formulation and execution including implementing new pricing methodology and concepts in response to the change in market
• Ensure continuous analysis/understanding of the value proposition (pricing, rewards, product features) relative to the competition and enhancing the product to drive market share growth.
• Present data analytics and provide recommendations to corporate and management.
• Adhere to Pricing Governance Framework, including processes and required sign-off.
• Understand the overall business and drive customer service culture within the organization.
• Meeting deliverables agreed in SLA or personal measurements
• Provide insights on sales, retentions and strategies to improve customer products
• Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
|Job Category||Junior Student < 2 years experience|
|For more information, please email@example.com|