Our large client is searching for a senior actuarial student who have a passion for research or data analytics and experience in presenting on topics of interest within the Life Insurance industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to the company
- Ongoing review of client portfolios through checking against performance; benchmark and client requirements
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified time frame.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Mentoring of portfolio managers. Support the client relationship manager / wealth manager by presenting to clients on the status of their portfolio.
- Build professional relationships through participating in client functions.
|Job Category||Senior Student > 2 years experience|
|For more information, please contact||Henda [firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 603 2961|