Our large client has an exciting opportunity for a junior actuarial student to take responsibility for the actuarial tasks and projects relating to the umbrella business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of profitability of umbrella customers
- Operational functions for previously developed capabilities.
- Model maintenance and development
- Drive understanding of the umbrella profitability levers
- Deep understanding of umbrella pricing
- Product research and market intelligence on competitor products
- Engagement with other functions in the value chain
Close collaboration with the Finance/Actuarial reporting teams
|Job Category||Junior Qualified <5 years pqe|
|For more information, please contact||Henda [email@example.com or +27 (0)83 603 2961|