Our client is searching for a qualified actuary to manage both the pricing and technical marketing capabilities.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Setting the annual budget
- Technical assistance from a pricing and value management perspective
- Consolidating value metrics across the company’s product suite
- Define and monitor lead indicators of value emergence input into the product development process
- Continuously monitor turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance client service delivery
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall client targets
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Manage budget and implement sound financial controls
- Implement and manage financial risk methodologies, techniques and systems and use to monitor and report on financial activities.
- Implement and provide feedback on the effectiveness of financial policy, practice and procedures: preventing illegal, unethical or improper conduct
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies in own practice area, to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability
|Job Category||Qualified Actuary|
|For more information, please contact||Wilhelm de Wet [firstname.lastname@example.org]|