Our client is looking for a qualified actuary with previous technical experience (IFRS, FSV, MCEV and Solvency II/SAM) and/or cross-functional co-ordination and/or Client Relationship Management experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Accurate and good quality of the consolidated financial reporting results
• The compliance with agreed policy / methodology / principles, professional guidance and legislation.
• Proactively provides analysis of results and recommends appropriate action back to business and other stakeholders.
• Accuracy and completeness of the actuarial portions of regulatory reporting
• Managing a team of approximately 15 actuarial staff and to ensure effective delivery and performance
|Job Category||Qualified Actuary|
|For more information, please contact||Wilhelm [email@example.com or +27 (0)82 823 9978]|