Our client is looking for an actuarial student to form part of the actuarial team responsible for developing actuarial or statistical models. Experience in Prophet, Python and R will be advantageous.
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
- Pricing of new benefits or benefit changes
- Short and long term financial projections
- Identify appropriate models / algorithms to mine large datasets and develop rich insights into member behaviour.
- Identify key trends and interact with business to understand the impact of these trends and identify possible courses of action to mitigate / take advantage of the trends identified.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc experience reports and data analysis, and presentations as required
- Mentor, support and train junior analysts
- Assist with data extracts and advanced data analysis essential to the requirements outlined below, as well as communicating the results to a variety of audiences
- Contributing to material required for product launch presentations
- Assisting with ad-hoc investigations and analyses including quantifying the financial impact of strategic projects
- Compilation of reports and presentations for Board and Exco
- Research and analysis to provide insight and solutions to non-standard problems
- Work with executives to execute strategic projects
|Job Category||Senior Student > 2 years experience|
|For more information, please contact||Henda Pretorius [email@example.com]|