Our client is searching for a senior actuarial student to aid the team in servicing the various Business Units within the company by providing pricing and product development support and technical assistance for short term insurance products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and delivery of work
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships between the internal and external business partners.
- Assist with the design and pricing of new and existing products in line with the product development control cycle
- Implement rating models
- Generate and review product documentation for new and existing products, documenting the processes followed as well as the current status quo
- Assist with on-going systems set-up, updates and maintenance
- Deliver ad-hoc support services as requested from business units relating to research and data analysis activities.
- Participation in business and industry forums assisting with market intelligence
- Improve product design and pricing to reduce loss ratios and improve the profitability of the various personal lines’ books
|Job Category||Senior Student > 2 years experience|
|For more information, please contact||Henda [firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)83 603 2961|