We know the process of finding a new role can be daunting and we really want to help. We want you to remember us for making your life easier.
The services we offer to candidates:
- Where possible, every candidate will be met in person by a qualified actuary.
- We will professionally review your CV.
- We will NOT put your CV forward for a position without your consent.
- We will assist with the setting up of interviews and remind you the day before the interview to make sure you don’t forget.
- We will make sure you are properly briefed before an interview.
- We will provide you with interview tips.
- We will help you with salary negotiations.
- We can arrange distance interview facilities (via video conference or telephone).
- If an employer requires meeting you in person, we can assist you with traveling arrangements.
If an employer requires meeting you in person, we can assist you with traveling arrangements.
The majority of our clients come via referrals from satisfied colleagues and friends in the industry.
Give us call and put us to the test.
COMPANIES & EMPLOYERS
Trust is earned. We believe that we have done just that. SA3 has forged a reputation over the last decade for delivering quality candidates to numerous employers at various locations and levels.
The services we offer employers include:
- Extensive marketing to South African Actuarial professionals.
- All interested candidates will undergo a detailed screening process that will include:
- Meeting the candidate in person whenever practically possible.
- Determining the candidate’s abilities and experience by talking through their CV with them.
- Determining the candidate’s medium to long-term career objectives.
- Checks (credit, qualification, criminal record and references) will be done after the initial interview, once the employer indicates that they are interested in the candidate.
- We provide employers with CV’s and detailed comments, matching specific candidates with specific vacancies.
- If an employer wants to fill a specific vacancy urgently we also provide head-hunting services.
- We are able to arrange distance interview facilities (video conferencing or telephonic).
- If an employer requires meeting a candidate in person, we would be able to assist the candidate with travel arrangements.
- We want to establish a long-term relationship with employers and therefore align our goals with those of our clients. We offer a 100% return of any fees within 3 months should the placement not prove mutually beneficial.
Most Recent VACANCIES
Property and Casualty Actuarial Consulting Manager – BE1033
Experience Level: Qualified Actuary - Industries: Short Term Insurance - Location: InternationalOur international client is looking for a qualified actuary to provide clients with traditional actuarial services as well as leading-edge services covering areas such as financial reporting and measurement, financial risk management, modelling, hedging, reinsurance, securitization, economic capital and solvency. Previous consulting experience, as well as experience in a Risk Based Capital Regime and IFRS 17 knowledge, would be preferred.
Product and Risk Actuary – SA1032
Experience Level: Nearly/Newly Qualified - Industries: Life Assurance - Location: Cape Town or JohannesburgOur client is looking for a nearly/newly qualified actuary to manage a team of actuarial students tasked with the product and risk management of their Group Risk products. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing the reinsurance strategy for their Group Risk products and interacting with various stakeholders. Experience with Group Risk products and reinsurance would be a distinct advantage.
Actuarial Specialist – SA1031
Experience Level: Junior Student - Industries: Life Assurance - Location: Cape TownOur client is looking for a junior actuarial student with a minimum of 2 years of actuarial or product implementation work experience to work closely with the Head of Smoothed Bonus Solutions, assisting the team in meeting their objectives in terms of profitability and growth while driving innovation and client centricity. Prior experience in an Employee Benefits environment and IFRS 17 knowledge would be advantageous.