Actuarial Investment Specialist – SA1086
Our client is searching for a Junior Actuarial Student to report to and work closely with the Head of their Smoothed Bonus Investments business, assisting the team in meeting their objectives in terms of profitability and growth while driving innovation and client centricity. Candidates who are interested should have at least 2 years’ experience working within investment, employee benefits and/or an actuarial environment.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
Technical product support
- Assist with specialised proposals and client feedback
- Provide technical product support to distribution team (including competitor analysis)
- Draft and maintain product information
- Over time, deliver presentations to existing clients and new business pitches to prospective clients
- Assist with the development and implementation of new solutions, including research and idea testing and enhancing existing solutions
Analysis and information gathering
- Documents changes to existing business processes when relevant to implementation.
- Provide effective management information
- Consult and engage with key stakeholders including, actuarial, administration, product owners, investment specialists, intermediaries and clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298).