Actuarial Manager: Data Insights – SA1092
Our client is looking for a new Data Insights Actuarial Manager. This role’s responsibilities will include the development and ownership of their data strategy, acquiring new sources of data to support this strategy and to convert data into business insights. This role will act as chair of their data governance council.
Candidates who are interested should be Qualified Actuaries with at least five years’ experience in product development or valuations.
- Develop and own data strategy
- Acquire new sources of data to support strategy
- Convert data into business insights and actions and help drive actions
- Targeted data driven campaigns
- Understand behavior to attract younger market
- Data driven cross-sell strategy
- Customer lifetime value modelling
- Data Governance
- Chair the Data Governance Council
- Oversight to ensure appropriate business ownership and compliance
- Supported by IT in terms of data quality and security
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).