Actuarial Manager – SA1020
Our client is searching for a senior student or nearly/newly qualified actuary to manage a small team of junior and mid-level staff, tasked with providing actuarial services and producing and explaining financial results in all aspects of reporting to one of their life insurance entities.
Amongst others, the successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage a small team of junior and mid-level staff.
- Ensure that valuation results are produced accurately, with appropriate supporting commentary.
- Calculate and review regulatory and internal solvency positions.
- Ensure that calculations for bonus recommendations are produced on time and are accurate.
- Take ownership of custom-built Prophet and other models.
- Support the IFRS17 project team to ensure successful implementation.
- Support businesses in maximising growth within a robust risk framework.
- Support the team that tracks the achievement of the business’s strategy.
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298)