Actuarial Manager – SA1109
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Qualified/Near Qualified Actuary within their Corporate Actuarial team that focuses on the business’ Corporate Product Range. The individual will manage a small team responsible for quarterly valuations and related ad-hoc tasks in respect of the Inflation Linked and With Profit Annuity product ranges. This role will be assisting with implementing the IFRS17 requirements into the Annuity reporting process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analyzing input data
- Calculation of reserves and the Analysis of Surplus
- Preparing information for submission into the Group reporting process
- Detailed analysis of the profits to assist management to manage the book of business pro-actively, and also to understand the emergence of profits in the new IFRS17 regime
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and implementing the necessary changes after collaboration with all stakeholders
- Assisting with implementing the IFRS17 requirements into the Annuity reporting process.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 83 603 2961).