Actuarial Manager: Savings & Credit Products – SA1091
Our client is looking for a new Savings & Credit Products Actuarial Manager. This role will be responsible for the product design of both Savings and Credit products, the review and tailoring of their loyalty rewards specifically for their mass market clients and for monitoring product performance. Candidates who are interested should be Qualified Actuaries and have at least five years’ experience in product development or valuations.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Product design of Savings and Credit products for mass market clients
- Conduct research and develop credit solutions with potential partners
- Review and tailor loyalty rewards
- Leverage data to derive insights to drive strategy
- Monitor product performance and conduct adhoc investigations as part of the actuarial product development cycle
- Review client facing documents for new products
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).