Actuarial Manager: Telematics – SA1163
Our client is looking for a Nearly / Newly Qualified Actuary with Short Term Insurance pricing experience (personal lines/commercial lines) with exposure to Telematics data, to take the lead in developing their Actuarial Telematics Strategy. Preference will be given to candidates who have telematics experience, project and people management experience, and coding experience in Earnix, Emblem, Radar, SQL, Python & R.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the Actuarial Telematics Strategy under the guidance of the Head of Pricing
- Taking accountability for the work produced by self and others
- Breaking down problems and finding sustainable solutions to meet business objectives
- Managing stakeholder expectations and influencing/persuading respectfully
- Communicating (written and verbal) complex topics to audiences with limited to no Actuarial background
- Keenness to innovate
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).