Actuarial Pricing Analyst – SA1090
Our client is searching for a Senior Actuarial Student to fulfill a key role in their Short Term Insurance Structuring & Solutions team. This role will work in a highly skilled and specialized team of motivated individuals, performing technically demanding calculations and interacting with all areas of the business. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain experience in a leading cell captive business, develop technical skills and industry knowledge, and build relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders with exposure to senior management and clients.
Responsibilities and work outputs will include to:
- Create and improve non-life pricing tools
- Assist with pricing of new products
- Monitor pricing bases within the client base
- Assist with reviewing new products in line with any regulatory and professional guidelines
- Assist with the structuring of new deals
- Assist with the development of new products
- Assist in finding solutions to improve structuring
- Engage clients and internal stakeholders on technical matters
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).