Actuarial Reporting Analyst – SA1220
Our client is a diversified financial services group, and is one of South Africa’s leading direct distributors of financial service products. It delivers convenient and easy to understand financial services products to the public by means of various direct marketing and sales distribution channels. They are looking for an Actuarial Analyst to join their Actuarial Reporting Team.
Candidates who are interested should have at least 3 years’ life insurance experience as well as experience in using actuarial modelling software, such as Prophet. You should have analytical, problem-solving, and excellent communication skills, with outstanding attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial reporting, including Solvency Assessment and Management (SAM)
- Data Build-ups
- Covid reserving
- Single premium investment calculations
- Compiling Conduct of Business Returns reports.
- Conducting reinsurance surveys.
- Embedded Value calculations
- Analysis of Surplus.
- Analysis of change in Embedded Value.
- Analysing new business profitability.
- Experience investigations
- Automation projects
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298).