Actuarial Reporting Manager – SA1087
Our client is searching for an Actuarial Reporting Manager to take responsibility for a reporting area as well as the Prophet model development within their Risk Products’ team. This role will serve as the main development resource, working closely with the Actuarial Development team, as well as the other risk team members, implementing the future of Risk Reporting through implementing the latest technology. This role will have regular interaction with senior management and with business, and will provide ample opportunity for growth and personal development within our client’s company.
Candidates who are interested in this role should have Life Assurance valuations and Prophet experience.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Managing the valuation of Risk products, and presenting results
- Assisting the Regulatory Reporting and Balance Sheet Management teams
- Providing business support in the budgeting process
- Improvement and automation of existing valuation and reporting processes
- Helping to set up reporting processes for new ventures and requirements
- Ad-hoc investigations and tasks
- Managing the Prophet model development cycle
- Serving as back-up for crucial month-end tasks
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298).