Actuarial Specialist: Product Development – SA1192
Our client is looking for an Actuarial Specialist to perform actuarial product development tasks as a member of their Investment and Saving Solutions product management team, and so doing ensuring that the objectives of the team are met effectively in the interest of the target client segments. This extends to all aspects of client experience across the various sales and service channels that clients engage with. Candidates who are interested in this role should have at least 2 years of actuarial experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse product related data from various sources to assess completeness and accuracy, identifying potential errors and irregularities, to ensure accuracy of client and product insights and analysis.
- Source and analyse competitor investment and saving products and pricing models to provide insight into product and pricing models for investment and saving solutions.
- Perform experience investigations, modelling and data analysis using specialised software, to support the actuarial team to develop new investment and saving solutions and monitor experience on existing investment and saving solutions.
- Develop and maintain pricing models and basis. Prepare product health reports and present insights derived from analyses, to support decision-making and inform appropriate actions through various options and scenarios.
- Provide technical actuarial support to the Investment and Saving Solutions team and claims areas to support various initiatives.
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298).