Actuarial Specialist – SA1021
Our client is looking for a senior student or nearly/newly qualified actuary to deliver the financial and capital reporting, from an Investment Guarantee Reserve (IGR) perspective. Strong technical skills, in particular experience with stochastic modelling, will stand you in good stead.
Amongst others, the successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Ensure that valuation and capital reporting are produced accurately, within agreed deadlines and with appropriate supporting commentary.
- Ensure that capital calculations are produced accurately and on time.
- Be involved in the IFRS 17 project and the transition of reporting into BAU.
- Ensure that processes and models are efficient, robust, and fit for purpose.
- Ensure that the control environment is adequate and effective.
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298)