Actuarial Specialist – SA1036
Our client is searching for a senior student or recently qualified actuary with 6 to 8 years of experience to support the management and reporting of the group’s life insurance and business risk profiles. Previous SAM or Solvency II, life valuation reporting, product development and/or technical risk management experience would be an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of the group’s risk appetite (Earnings at Risk) framework, including managing the methodology and basis, analysis and reporting of these results.
- Produce quarterly analysis and reporting for management and Board Committees on the group’s risk appetite (Earnings at Risk) results and life insurance and business risk profiles.
- Drive the development and specification of the group’s risk appetite, risk policies and risk strategy for life insurance and business risk.
- Develop, justify and document the group’s internal view of the risk profile as part of the ORSA process.
- Manage the ongoing monitoring of life insurance risks and the further development of key risk indicators, risk tolerances and risk limits.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961)