Actuarial Team Manager – SA1068
Our client is searching for a Qualified Actuary to run a small team and take accountability for their traditional valuations work, as well as to be involved with their loyalty program and other new initiatives. This role will work closely with the Head of the Actuarial department Applicants interested in this role should have at least 3 years’ post qualification insurance industry experience, and have excellent actuarial modelling and communication skills.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Budgets and forecasting;
- Interacting with business to maximize value creation;
- Automation projects;
- Training / mentoring junior staff;
- Experience investigations for the Group;
- Embedded value calculations;
- Analysis of change in Embedded Value;
- Consolidation and analyses of Group results.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).