Asset BI Development and Reporting Manager – SA1196
Our client is looking for an Asset BI Development and Reporting Manager to join their team. This senior role is challenging, broad and rewarding, and serves as the central point for asset information used to inform SCR calculations, solvency assessments, capital and balance sheet management, and to develop new investment strategies. This is a rare opportunity to combine technical life actuarial work with investments exposure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of their BI platform used for asset investigations
- Application of modern BI software to ensure detailed and flexible asset information is easily accessible to users across the business
- Quarterly calculations of the asset stress information required to assess solvency in accordance with the Financial Soundness Standard for Insurers
- Automating the collection and analysis of asset data received from various data sources
- Ad-hoc asset BI investigations used across the business to inform decisions
- Presentation of asset information to senior employees across the business
- Developing and maintaining relationships to ensure the wide adoption of their asset data tools across the business
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).