Assistant Manager – UK1047
Our international client is looking for a nearly/newly qualified actuary to provide specialist support on audits for a number of their clients. In addition, the opportunity exists to deliver on advisory work during the Audit quiet time which could include leading engagements teams and working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Advanced data and analytics skills, capital modelling experience, strong project and people management skills, and an ability to structure task allocations around critical goals are essential.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder management and communication with the most senior leadership.
- Work with large datasets and also with sparse data to assess judgements made
- Work and collaborate with other non-actuarial colleagues within the company, primarily with an auditing and accounting background
- Assist in the delivery of client engagements, working as part of a project team on client sites
- Provide a high-quality advisory service to our clients
- Support senior management efforts to cultivate and maintain client relationships, including assisting with proposals and the development of sales materials
- Draft reports and presentations
- Work with other teams and providing technical input
- Manage small to medium-sized teams
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978)