Client Manager – SA1028
Our client is looking for a qualified actuary to originate and be accountable for all aspects of quoting on profitable, growth-oriented business and actively manage a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and managing the relationship and client strategy with the assigned client(s)
- Understanding client needs and having a great understanding of internal resources needs and capacity
- Advising assigned clients on the full spectrum of products and differentiating solutions to meet their strategic growth aspirations and business objectives
- Taking accountability for the business of assigned client(s) including planning and budgeting
- Identifying innovative solutions to increase market penetration and new business opportunities
- Driving innovative product development initiatives with identified clients.
- Owning the quote process for opportunities using technical expertise to support costing, review, and approve quotes within own authority
- Originating new opportunities/business
- Actively and strategically driving and managing the accounts
- Running the costing for quotes up to his/her authority level
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978)