Finance and Operations Manager – SA1219
Our client is a first and only of its kind, who has turned their revenue into an annuity-based income stream, resulting in a multitude of statistical and operational challenges. They are looking for a creative individual who is seeking to test their analytical, problem-solving and technical skills in an alternative environment, which will assist them in expanding their technical profile in different technologies. You will work closely with management and key individuals to establish and improve the Actuarial, Finance and Operational tasks. It is a demanding but rewarding position and you must be a dedicated and detail-oriented individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates who are interested should have considerable technical experience in modelling, coding and driving existing teams, with good programming and query-writing skills. You should also have the ability to conduct financial and technical analysis, compile reports and adequately interpret results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of highly driven individuals ranging from Actuarial to operational team members.
- Analysing the financial impacts of new business decisions on profitability and processes.
- Maintaining, optimising and building new systems and processes throughout the business.
- Establishing and maintaining interdepartmental relationships that tie the company from end to end.
- Conducting investigations to validate the bases of underlying valuation assumptions.
- Creating and maintaining business reports to management on a monthly basis.
- Working closely with senior management to drive efficiency and business growth.
- Continuously improving process and evaluating strategy.
- Ensuring that all actuarial processes are performed as effectively as possible.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).