Head: Actuarial Reporting – SA1212
Our client is looking for a Head of Actuarial Reporting to be responsible for all elements of their actuarial reporting, including Solvency Assessment and Measurement (SAM) and actuarial components of IFRS17 reporting. Candidates who are interested should have extensive experience in the life insurance industry with expert knowledge of SAM and IFRS balance sheets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for all elements of actuarial reporting, including Solvency Assessment and Measurement (SAM) and IFRS 17 reporting.
- Embedded value calculations.
- IFRS17 analyses including CSM and RA calculations.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Working on multiple projects for various parties simultaneously and working with a team with multiple deliverables
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).