Head of Analytics – SA1208
Our client is looking for a Head of Analytics to manage the design and delivery of information, analytics and advanced analytics solutions and reporting that provides business with the necessary data and insights to enable data driven decision making. Candidates who are interested in this role will need to have at least 5 years of business intelligence or data analytics experience within a client service environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive the delivery of meaningful business intelligence, analysis, reporting and insights
- Manage the regular calculations and delivery of variable remuneration structures
- Manage the regular and systemised delivery of fraud models in the business
- Manage the regular marketing insights being provided to the business
- Assist with analytical insight and strategic direction to optimise operational processes in order to drive efficiency
- Manage a leading unit relating to analytics, new generation statistics, artificial intelligence and the like
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning – both informal and formal, improvement and cohesiveness.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).