Head of Healthcare Actuarial – SA1066
Our client is searching for a new Actuarial Head to manage their healthcare actuarial consultants and to ensure the growth of the healthcare actuarial space. This role will directly report to the Executive Committee. Applicants interested in this role should have at least 7 years industry experience, be a Fellow of the Actuarial Society of South Africa and have a strong knowledge of the Medical Scheme environment. A Healthcare practicing certificate will be advantages.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Consulting to medical schemes on pricing and benefit design
- Accounting valuations
- Corporate and medical scheme consulting
- Growing revenue for the branch,
- The maintenance and servicing of a portfolio of corporate clients,
- Participation in and implementation of the strategic direction of the branch and business,
- The development of effective client servicing teams,
- Keeping abreast of developments in industry,
- Ensuring at all times that the company’s governance, risk management and consulting standards are maintained.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).