Head of Product Management – SA1111
Our client is looking for a Head of Product Management to join their Executive team, responsible for setting strategic direction, facilitating the development of new products, services and technologies that deliver consistent client experiences and outcomes, and collaborating across the organization to identify opportunities and enhancements that will competitively differentiate their offering over a multi-year timeframe.
The successful candidate will be required to focus on the different lines of business i.e., local LISP platform, international platforms and life investment solutions and will be expected to understand the actuarial world of pricing, VNB etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Influence the business’ strategy and deliverables of the Exco team with insights from local and international trends and best practices.
- Lead the strategic, operational, and tactical product planning and development to drive VNB growth of the product set.
- Formulate, implement, and maintain initiatives that provide VNB growth and increased sales productivity of the products.
- Contribution to and support of the digital transformation of the business as part of its strategy.
- Effective people management which stimulates high performance and positive team morale.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).