Manager: Insurance Financial Risk Management – NE1137
Our client is looking for a Qualified Actuary to take on a leadership role within their Insurance Financial Risk Management Consulting division in the Netherlands. The division focuses on risk management issues at insurers, that are both qualitative and quantitative in nature. This role will focus on helping insurers manage their solvency and profitability, modelling risks and understanding relevant regulations, and will also be part of the team that is responsible for the actuarial part of the audit of insurers. Candidates who are interested should have 5 years of relevant work experience in financial services (preferably in the insurance sector) and knowledge of Solvency II / SAM and/or IFRS17.
Responsibilities for this role would include:
- Take a directing role in projects, and be the first point of contact for customers
- Understanding the world of risk management and associated models and regulations, and being able to explain this to the various stakeholders in a project
- Working with experienced colleagues on interesting (inter)national assignments
- Being able to (further) develop yourself in a dynamic team
- Growing into a sought-after (financial) risk professional and confidential advisor
Our client is offering competitive packages and will handle the Visa process for international applicants.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).