Junior Actuarial Analyst – SA1063
Our client is searching for a Junior Student within their Life practice in SA to work closely with the Head of Valuations to maintain and improve relevant models, processes and controls, to develop data driven tools to assist with the monitoring of financial performance, and to project capital requirements.
Applicants should be progressing towards qualification as an actuary with at least foundational and Intermediate Technical subjects.
Responsibilities for this role includes:
- Financial reporting, including the production of data files and reconciliation reports
- Capital Management, including the projection of Solvency Capital Requirements (SCR) in line with the business’ strategy and for ad hoc scenarios
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting, including the production of monthly Analysis of Surplus (AoS) and VNB estimates
- Ownership of models, including data models and projection models, as well as the continuous improvements thereof
- Regulatory reporting, including completion of Conduct Business Returns (CBRs)
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298).