Lead Specialist: Actuarial Aggregate Analysis – SA1191
Our client is looking for a Nearly / Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Actuarial and Risk team as Lead Specialist: Actuarial Aggregate Analysis. This role offers the opportunity to be involved in delivering financial information and related insights on the Business’ Life products and aggregate financial performance. The role will involve interacting with key individuals within the Group as well as getting exposure to and opportunity to influence strategic business decisions. Candidates who are interested should have good experience in a life insurance valuations environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial reporting including interpreting, understanding and calculating value metrics (IFRS, EV and SAM) relevant to the business.
- Forecasting value metrics and thereby influencing and providing support for business planning and strategic decision making.
- Proactively identifying areas and driving solutions to enhance the control environment and process efficiency including financial architecture.
- Assisting in the transition from the current IFRS framework to an IFRS 17 environment.
- Managing a small team of actuarial staff.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).