Life Consulting Senior Manager – SA1120
Our client is looking for a Qualified Actuary to play a leading role in their dedicated Actuarial team, and to add value beyond what’s traditionally expected by modelling risk in multiple areas, including pricing and data analysis. Candidates who are interested should have at least 10 years of experience in the Life Insurance industry, including management experience, and should have strong experience in financial reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the key levers that impact solvency ratios and return on equity to optimize their clients’ capital positions.
- Validating estimate models.
- Providing audit support for Solvency II and statutory reporting, including sample tests on Life Technical Provisions
- Acting as an actuarial professional, providing guidance on a wide range of areas within the Life Assurance space
- Further developing your team by coaching and mentoring junior colleagues.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).