Non-Life Consulting: Senior Consultant / Manager – BE1173
Our international client is looking for Qualified Non-Life Actuaries to join their growing Financial Services Office (FSO) in Bermuda at Senior Consultant and Manager level. These roles will involve working closely with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver cross-border engagements to their clients. Preference will be given to candidates with a proven ability to manage and partake in multiple projects and teams, and who have proficiency in the use of actuarial-related reserving and capital modelling software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Loss reserving analysis across all lines of business and sectors (direct and reinsurance)
- Loss Reserve Specialist Opinion for regulatory submission
- New Business License Support
- Capital Modelling and Economic Balance Sheet support to clients
- Insurable risk management, self-insurance advisory services (across all industries)
- Predictive Modeling and customer analytics
- Actuarial Transformation and modeling
- Rate setting across all lines of business
- Financial forecasting, valuation
- IFRS 17 consulting
- Product development
- Mergers & acquisitions
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978).