Product Development Consultant – SA1169
Our client is looking for a Product Development Consultant to join their team. This role will be responsible for reviewing product performance to design, develop and manage new, existing or acquisition products. Candidates who are interested should have 5 years of work experience, with a minimum of 3 years in life insurance in a similar environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in design, development, and management of new, existing or acquisition products
- Work with IT, Legal and Actuarial Departments to develop IT specifications, product policies and pricing structures
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality
- Create and maintain a product marketing plan for increasing sales and revenue
- Maintain relationships and continuously interact with existing, external stakeholders.
- Present client requirements to the design team to design and deliver solutions as per client needs
- Work with management and client to determine product roadmap and milestones
- Review product performance against client requirements to provide optimal product solutions
Continuous Improvement and Market Research and Development:
- Keep abreast of industry and competitor moves
- Maintain a thorough understanding of marketplace, competitors and industry trends to identify new business and marketing opportunities
- Draft and submit monthly reports to Exco
- Present to Manco as and when required
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).