Product Development Team Leader – SA1122
Our client is looking for a Qualified Actuary to manage an actuarial team to ensure the effective development and management of competitive Investment and Savings product solutions that address specific client needs and to enhance their client value proposition across segments. Candidates who are interested should have 3 years’ actuarial work experience in the financial services or insurance industry. Preference will be given to candidates with people management experience.
Responsibilities and work outputs will include:
- Perform and/or review experience investigations, modelling and data analysis using specialised software to develop new investment and saving solutions and monitor experience on existing investment and saving solutions.
- Develop, maintain and/or review pricing models and bases. Prepare product health and governance reports and present insights derived from analyses, to support decision-making and inform appropriate actions through various options and scenarios.
- Analyse product related data from various sources to assess completeness and accuracy, identifying potential errors and irregularities, to ensure accuracy of client and product insights and analysis.
- Conduct relevant research to inform pricing and design assumptions, projections and advice provided to the business, and to develop own expert opinion.
- Source and analyse competitor investment and saving products to provide insight into product design and pricing models.
- Contribute to continuous innovation in investment and saving solution design and processes through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).