Product Manager: Life Investments – SA1234
Our client is a leading provider of investment and retirement fund solutions for Corporates and Retirement Funds. They are looking for a Product Manager to join their Retail team. The team provides clients across different market segments with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. The role is responsible for ensuring that the business has a compelling Intermediary and Client value proposition for holistic life investment solutions and for the development and enhancement of these products.
Candidates who are interested should be progressing toward either an Actuarial or CFA qualification. You should demonstrate a passion for investments, be a self-driven, accountable individual and can work in a team, with strong problem-solving, decision-making, conceptual thinking and presentation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing product management insights across the product platform with particular focus on product enhancements and competitive standing of the life investments portfolio in line with the business strategy.
- Setting weekly annuity rates and managing and reviewing pricing on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinating all new developments and enhancements with stakeholders.
- Providing ongoing support to the Sales and Marketing teams, inter alia guiding the content and structure of marketing and other positioning material, proving product-specific training and guidance on position of solutions to the sales teams, engaging, as required, with corporate clients and developing good relationships with business partners and regulatory authorities.
- Playing an active role in project planning and business development for the guaranteed annuity portfolio.
- Researching, tracking and analysing local and international industry trends and competitors’ performance for your product set.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).