Product Manager – SA1043
Our client is looking for a qualified actuary to provide direction and manage the creative process of a specialist team tasked with the development and implementation of their commercial lines products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishment, alignment and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop a product strategy aligned to business strategy to ensure business growth and sustainability.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Implement and maintain sound business processes that minimise risk and deliver quality requirements specifications.
- Manage designated product development projects from inception to final execution, including post implementation evaluation.
- Initiate and manage market research, data mining and quantitative analysis to ensure sustainability and future competitive growth.
- Explore local and international markets for new products and trademarks in order to expand and strengthen the business’ market position.
- Facilitate the conversion of knowledge and ideas into new or improved products, processes, and services.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961)