Second Line Actuarial Function: Actuarial Analyst – SA1125
Our client is looking for an Actuarial Analyst to join their second line actuarial function team, who will gain exposure in a wide range of Actuarial topics such as experience investigations, pricing, reserving, capital and embedded value calculations This role will give a good overall view of the working of a life company and is ideal for someone with ambition to obtain a practising certificate. Preference will be given to candidates with audit and or life insurance pricing experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Model validation of pricing and reserving models (both Excel and Prophet models).
- Technical challenge of assumptions, pricing and valuations.
- Review of compliance with Prudential Standards and advise business on how standards apply for new products.
- Challenge and review of Actuarial models built for IFRS 17.
- Produce Actuarial reports for internal and Board committees.
- Ad hoc research on Actuarial developments.
- Develop proxy models to validate results.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).