Senior Actuarial Analyst – GE1018
Our international client is looking for a nearly qualified or qualified actuary to support their global reserving team. Main tasks will include actuarial analysis of the loss position of long-tailed lines encompassing data gathering and manipulation, models development and refinement, actuarial analysis, documentation, peer reviews, and training and development of more junior staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Be the key contact person for a selected line of business globally and/or regionally.
- Advanced actuarial analysis to understand profitability, trends, underlying patterns, update loss provisions etc.
- Drive innovation and efficiency in processes.
- Support Solvency II closing.
- Promote close collaboration and interaction with the various business areas (Underwriting, Market Management, Claims, CFO, etc.)
- Prepare professional, high standard actuarial reports.
- Support development of global actuarial approaches and processes as well as enhance actuarial models and analyses as needed.
- Peer review work from other team members and train junior staff.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978)