Senior Actuarial Analyst – GE1056
Our client is searching for a senior actuarial student to perform the actuarial analysis of the loss position of short-tail lines, encompassing data gathering and manipulation, models development and refinement, actuarial analysis, documentation, peer reviews, documentation and training and development of more junior staff. Fluency in English is required, and fluency in German is preferable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the team leader to actively steer actuarial results for ST lines with a forward-looking view to bring transparency for a clear understanding of the quarterly and annual Actuarial P&L impacts and trends.
- Execute advanced actuarial analysis to understand profitability, trends, underlying patterns, update loss provisions etc.
- Drive innovation and efficiency in all our processes, particularly to improve annual reserve review quality and control and the understanding of quarterly/monthly impacts for ST lines. Prepare professional, high standard actuarial reports
- Peer review work from other team members and provide training and guidance to junior colleagues
- Promote close collaboration and interaction with the various business areas by being the key contact person for your selected line of business globally and/or regionally
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978)