Senior Actuarial Analyst: Pricing – SA1134
Our client is looking for a senior actuarial student to provide actuarial solutions to their internal and external clients within the insurance industry, in line with the Business’ client value proposition. Candidates who are interested should have a minimum of 2 years short term insurance pricing experience, and be making good progress with the actuarial board exams.
Responsibilities for this role would include:
- Oversee tasks, resources and internal and external stakeholders to ensure relevant, timeous implementation of initiatives.
- Achieve operational excellence by supporting the implementation of business optimisation improvement through team engagement.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive research to inform relevance.
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements; ensuring a clear vision; agreeing on goals and objectives; providing regular feedback on performance; recognising and rewarding achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self and staff through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Manage and evaluate the campaign milestones by adhering to the campaign management process.
- Comply with corporate governance requirements to minimise risk to all stakeholders.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).