Senior Actuarial Pricing Assistant – SA1083
Our client is looking for a Senior Student to join their Retail Pricing Team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the pricing of individual life products and setting up pricing models. This is an outstanding opportunity for candidates with experience working with individual life and risk products. Candidates should have intermediate programming skills in: VBA, R, Python or SQL. Preference will be given to candidates with pricing and product development experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Pricing of individual life products and setting up pricing models.
- Setting up cells, analyzing output and proposing final rates.
- Experience analysis and basis review of individual life products.
- Technical and peer review of models, calculations and quotations.
- Collaborating with business development and other decision makers to produce proposals that meet client needs.
- Product development and research.
- Clear, thorough documentation of results.
- Ad-hoc client and project queries as and when they arise.
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298).