Senior Analytics Specialist – SA1078
Our client is searching for a new Senior Analytics Specialist to join their Advanced Analytics Team. This role will manage a small team of actuarial/statistical analysts with the core purpose of providing data-driven insights into healthcare risks, giving advice on ways to manage the risks and giving analytic support to implement and monitor the outcomes of risk management initiatives.
Candidates should have SAS and/or SQL experience, Advanced spreadsheet skills (e.g. Excel, use of macros), a thorough practical knowledge of data manipulation and management, and experience in the medical scheme industry.
This role is responsible for the following:
- Analyze healthcare data and interpret results.
- Advise internal clients and co-develop risk management products.
- Develop and maintain statistical models.
- Implement flexible data handling and reporting solutions using a variety of software platforms.
- Manage and develop a team of analysts.
- General analytic support.
- Keep up to date on global health risk management initiatives.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).