Senior Reinsurance Pricing Actuary – GE1049
Our international client is looking for a qualified actuary to actively shape and reposition their pricing capabilities and to drive the global implementation of costing and pricing excellence in terms of tools and methodology for Property & Casualty reinsurance. Key requirements include in-depth P&C pricing knowledge and solid programming experience in statistical computing languages such as Python, R, or SAS.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Initiate, lead, and drive pricing analytics projects from inception to completion.
- Apply analytical methods and algorithms to build data products that streamline the process from data collection to insight generation.
- Develop costing/pricing tools as part of an agile software development process.
- Implement tools globally, including productive maintenance and rating parameter updates.
- Provide on-site support for operating entities and respective knowledge transfer through dedicated pricing projects: data acquisition and enhancement, technical analysis, scenario testing, renewal strategy, portfolio steering and monitoring.
- Ensure continuous development, enhancement and delivery of pricing reviews, deep dives, and price certification.
- Develop and deliver Commercial Lines pricing training programs as part of the P&C Academy.
For more information, please contact Wilhelm ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 823 9978)