Senior Specialist: Risk Product Management – SA1129
Our client is looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Risk Product Management team. This role will be responsible to provide specialist advice and support, enabling the effective implementation of risk product analytics frameworks. Candidates who are interested should have experience within the Retail Risk Product Management space. The successful candidate should be dynamic, energetic, have a passion for innovation and be capable of designing, implementing, and driving change within the Retail Risk Product Business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide specialist advice and support, enabling the effective implementation of risk product analytics frameworks.
- Coordinate investigations in order to establish and verify facts that leads to the identification and reduction of business risks.
- Identify, guide, and ensure the effective utilisation of data models, analytics and mining tools, enabling extended data extraction, analysis and reporting.
- Keep abreast of changes and new legislation and developments within industries that may affect the area of specialisation.
- Constantly develops and improves the quality and quantity of product-specific business insights by refining and enhancing data integrity and applicability in a way that adds value to business.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).