Strategic Project Actuary – SA1019
Our client is looking for a balanced senior student or nearly/newly qualified actuary with sound technical knowledge and an aptitude for commercial and innovative thinking to join a small and dynamic team tasked with executing key strategic finance projects. Previous cross-functional co-ordination and client relationship management experience would be a strong advantage.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Scoping project work, developing project plans and preparing documentation for meetings with senior stakeholders.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders regarding their inputs into the project deliverables.
- Performing actuarial calculations and writing documents required for the various projects.
- Assisting in the development of a value reporting framework.
- Supporting the implementation of IFRS 17.
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298)