Tactical Pricing Manager – SA1052
Our client is searching for a senior actuarial student or qualified actuary to lead a team of actuarial resources who are tasked to determine, implement, and monitor the effectiveness of tactical pricing decisions that assist the business in achieving its growth and profit targets.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Determine, implement, and monitor the effectiveness of tactical pricing decisions, by:
- Developing, maintaining, and controlling tactical pricing structures to ensure that key underwriting/financial matrices are achieved.
- Monitoring market conditions, the competitive landscape, regulatory and technological changes to ensure the pricing strategy remains relevant.
- Ensuring adherence to treating customers fairly standards.
- Applying advanced actuarial/statistical techniques in analysing pricing data.
- Monitoring trends in the portfolio matrices such as conversion, renewal and lapse rates and advising business accordingly.
- Drive continuous improvements to ensure effective service, by:
- Ensuring statutory and legislative knowledge is always current to mitigate risks and to improve the customer experience whilst complying with governance requirements.
- Ensuring adherence to organisational policies, practices, and procedures.
- Identifying solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Provide excellent service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction, by:
- Maintaining levels of service, quality, and desired outputs across the business process by ensuring compliance to tactical policies, procedures, and standards.
- Establishing productive operational relationships with key stakeholders in the various channels and administrative teams.
- Developing work routines in line with operational plans / schedules to manage achievement of service delivery goals.
- Ensure cost efficiency through financial and corporate governance, by:
- Contributing to the development and implementation of fit for purpose budgets.
- Managing supplier relationships, and budgets associated with projects.
- Manage quality people practices, by:
- Aligning own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
- Sharing and transferring product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues and team members.
- Collaborating with the business to deliver required service levels.
For more information, please contact Jurie ([email protected] or +27 (0)82 474 1298)