Technical Investment Specialist – SA1075
Our client is searching for a senior actuarial student or a Qualified Actuary with at least 3-5 years of Client servicing & investments experience to join their team. This role will be responsible for developing competitive service offerings to ensure client retention, identifying new business opportunities, acting as first point of contact and assisting with all investment client queries in line with agreed service level agreements (SLAs). A client centric orientation and strong communication and presentation skills would be advantages.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide competitive service offering to ensure client retention and identify new business opportunities.
- Act as first point of contact and assist with all investment client queries in line with agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Manage client query processes and ensure that queries are tracked, accurately resolved and used as a mechanism to improve client service and business processes.
- Understand and be familiar with the investment service and product offering in order to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with other areas in the company (investments, sales, marketing and product) to improve relations in order to service the client effectively.
- Identify clients at risk of termination and pro-actively engage in order to retain them.
- Actively identify new business opportunities and ensure follow-up and follow-through that results in business opportunities.
- Ensure effective engagement of various agreed strategies in an attempt to meet client needs and drive product distribution in such a way as to enhance our value of new business (VNB).
- Prepare internal investments research and competitor analysis for area of responsibility.
- Prepare new business presentations, tender documents and client proposals for area of responsibility.
- Maintain broad industry, product and process knowledge to effectively engage with new and existing clients.
- Regular report back presentations to large clients, brokers and financial advisers.
- Providing Asset Consulting services to large clients, brokers and financial advisers.
- Research on topical issues and industry developments to be discussed and presented to clients and financial advice.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
For more information, please contact Henda ([email protected] or +27 (0)83 603 2961).